Litoelastic EVO - Tile Adhesive, 11 lb. Pail
2 samples max allowed
Each 11 lb. pail covers approximately 30 square feet of area when using a 1/8" trowel.
White two-part flexible reactive adhesive, water- and solvent-free, with high water repellency. Component A consists of synthetic resins, fine-grain inert aggregates and specific organic additives. Component B consists of an innovative organic catalyst. Once mixed together, the two components form an easily workable, thixotropic and particularly smooth paste that facilitates the work of installers.
- Reactive adhesive formulated with special raw materials that give the product exceptional ease of application, unique in its kind.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor floor and wall applications, even in harsh operating conditions.
- Multi-purpose adhesive suitable for bonding different types of claddings, such as ceramics, porcelain stoneware, large thin slabs, including those with reinforced back, clinker, glass or ceramic mosaics, natural or compound stones, including moisture-sensitive stones, on non-traditional surfaces such as metal, wood, fibreglass, PVC and vinyl.
- Product with high deformability and excellent water repellency properties.
- Suitable for one-step waterproofing and installation of ceramic tiles or mosaics in shower enclosures or indoor humid environments.
- Product with ultra-low emission of volatile organic substances. Compliant with EC1PLUS classes, according to the EMICODE protocol and Class A +, pursuant to French Regulations.