High-performance flexible reactive adhesive with no vertical slip for the installation of all types of ceramic and porcelain tiles on interior and exterior walls and floors. Suitable for overlaying and underfloor heating. Product with very low volatile organic compound emission rate.
- Product with very low volatile organic compound (VOC) emission rate. Complies with class EC1PLUS according to the EMICODE protocol and class A+ (Émission dans l’air intérieur - French Regulations)
- Bonding on all types of ceramic, porcelain and mosaic tiles, in interiors on floors and walls
- Allows the installation of ceramic, porcelain and mosaic wall coverings without the need for plastic spacers
- Suitable for installation on heating screeds
- Suitable for overlaying on existing flooring
- Suitable for interior and exterior floor and wall applications, even in severe operating conditions
- The special additives give the product a very fluid texture and facilitate application using a notched trowel
- Reactive adhesive formulated with special raw materials ensuring the product's exceptional ease of application, unique to its kind
- Multipurpose adhesive suitable for bonding different types of coverings such as ceramics, porcelain stoneware, large thin slabs, including those with backing, clinkers, vitreous or ceramic mosaics, natural or reconstituted stones, including moisture-sensitive stones, even on non-traditional substrates such as metal, wood, fibreglass, PVC, linoleum
- Product with high deformation and excellent water-resistance properties
- Suitable for one-step waterproofing and installation of ceramic and porcelain tiles or mosaics in shower enclosures or indoor wet areas
- Product exempt from restrictions for road, sea, air and rail transport
- The super white colour enhances the shades of vitreous mosaics
If you are located outside of the 48 Contiguous United States, please contact us for a freight quote.